Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve at Nana's House

For Christmas Eve we went to my Mom and Dad's house. My sister, Shannon and her husband Rob and two sons, Jon and Josh were also there. My grandmother, Nanny was there as well. We had a delicious meal as usual. After dinner we opened presents. We always have such a great time with our gifts. It is a tradition for me to get my sister some kind of rooster for Christmas. It is a old joke that I have continued for many years. This year we gave her a singing chicken. She was not thrilled with her loud annoying gift. My sister and I also always exchange bath beads. We have been doing that since we were little. I think we have been passing the same bath beads around for at least 10 years. The girls were thrilled this year with the Ipods that my parents gave them. They couldn't wait to get music on them. We had a great time and then hurried home to get to bed before Santa got to our house.

No comments: